Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My everyday face

I thought to start off I'd talk about what I wear on an everyday basis. Without fail, this is what I wear when I'm going to class or running errands. It's gotten. So that I feel naked without my Geek Chic eyeshadow!
Here are all the products I use:
Face
To start out I like to use my elf Mineral Face Primer to create a smooth canvass. To battle my face demons, I use my elf HD Lifting Concealer, which is the green bottle you see above. It helps tone down the redness of my acne. Over that green goo goes elf Maximum Coverage Concealer. I went on a little elf shopping spree, can't you tell? To contour I use that concealer and some elf Contouring Blush & Brozer in St. Lucia. To tone down the harshness of the bronzer I use Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation in 115. To set I use elf Mineral Foundation in Fair and the blush from the elf duo applied to the apples of my cheeks.
Eyes
I apply a tiny little drop of Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original. I've used other eyeshadow primers before, and this one is honestly worth the price. It keeps my eyeshadow from creasing or melting. Then I use Geek Chic Cosmetics eyeshadow in the color Sexy in Suspenders. Then I mix some of that wth some water, then apply some of that darker color to my outer v and crease. For eyeliner I use stila's stay all day waterproof liquid eye liner in intense black. This stuff stays put all day. For mascara I use the sample in the Make Up For Ever's birthday kit from Sephora in Smoky Extravagant. To finish off I tame my brows with elf Eyebrow Treat & Tame.
Lips
The easiest part of my routine! First off I treat my lips with some Carmex Heling Lip Balm, then I use the other half of the Make Up For Ever birthday kit, a lipstick in Rouge Artist Natural N9.
And that's it! I hope you enjoyed this, and stay tuned for a new look featuring stila's eyeliner!

No comments:

Post a Comment